Thanks to a great tip from a friend, we headed to the children's museum today. It was absolutely fabulous! We spend over 3 hours there, and neither kids complained about being hungry, or tired, or anything else and I had no problem managing them both by myself! There weren't many people there! I guess some of the schools around may still be in session, and summer camps haven't really gotten established yet enough for them to take field trips, so we shared the whole place with about 20 other families. For once, I walked out of there without a headache!
We started at the vet area... both my kids are animal lovers, and they really showed their affection for animals with how kids they were (for their age of course) with the stuff animals provided.
Then we headed to Potbelly's, where my lil girl made me a sandwich and a milkshake.

Next, we did some babysitting. I didn't know my daughter knew how to change a diaper!
Aren't they cute!
Next stop, Dominicks, where both kids did some great shopping!
Off to the car area, where my boy was in heaven!

I finally got talked into going to waterworks.... since there weren't many kids there, we didn't get that wet!

Fun on the tractor...
Building a house...
Face painting...
My weight...
Outside for some fun!
On our way out, we finally found the trains, which was even better than heaven for my lil boy.

Came home, and both kids took 2.5+ hour naps... so I'd say that was a successful day!
1 comment:
I think that since Jadyn now knows how to change a diaper, it's time for another baby :)
Post a Comment